AppLecture.com is a multi-author website and we are always looking for experienced writers who can write good original quality posts on AppLecture.com and join to the editorial team.
Authors will receive a byline for every post, a personal profile page that includes the author’s photo, links to the author’s own personal pages and an index of all the stories each author has written for AppLecture.com. You can see an example of the personal profile page you will receive here.
Please note that we have very strict guidelines regarding quality, grammar and spelling.
Rules & Guidelines
Unfortunately, there are always rules.
The rules are in place to ensure that the quality of posts and integrity of the site remains high.
- The post / article must be original, new and not be reproduced anywhere else on the web including your own website (neither party benefits from duplicate content).
- Any images used in the post cannot mess up the design of the site. As a guideline, the max width of any picture you post should not exceed 615 pixels.
- It is ok to link to your own website if it is relevant to do so. However, you should not write articles around topics to justify a link to your website and you should not actively encourage visitors to visit your website. Remember, you get a link to your website at the bottom of your posts plus a link on your author page which is also linked to at the top and bottom of every post and the links are clearly marked so that your site gets exposure.
- No affiliate codes or referral links are allowed in posts.
- The post / article should have a minimum of 500 words, or covered a high quality showcase related to the title or topic.
- The post / article should be written in a friendly, unbiased, neutral tone. If it is a tutorial, instructions and guides must be clear.
- Be able to contribute a minimum of 10 articles per month.
How Do I Get Started?
Please send an email with a cover letter to email@example.com with some background information on yourself, your website and your writing experience. If you also have links to published work currently online that would be a plus.
Thanks for considering writing for us. We really appreciate everyone who contributes to the site – it’s your opinions, ideas and application knowledge that make AppLecture such a great resource! Thanks!