As it was promised, in App Store appeared an updated version of video editor for iOS – iMovie. This news is urgent for users of iPhone 4, iPod touch 4G and iPad 2.
The first iPad is no match. And some of our compatriots, having packed suitcases, are going to “faraway kingdom” for a new iPad 2. At this time we take our idevices of the 4th generatioin and connect them to Mac or PC.
List of updates in version 1.2:
• One applet for different devices — iPad 2, iPhone 4 and iPod touch of the 4th generation.
• Editor of fine tuning of Multi-Touch (only for iPad).
• Multitrack audio montage. 8 topical soundtracks and over 50 sound effects.
• Audio recording directly to timeline.
• Forms of soundwave (only for iPad).
• Three new themes — Neon, Simple and CNN iReport.
• Function of exporting HD-film on YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and CNN iReport.
• Support of AirPlay for broadcasting through Apple TV (compatible only with Apple TV of the second generation; iOS 4.3 or later version is required).
• Ability to transfer project to computer or compatible device with operation system iOS through iTunes.
• Ability to add titles on Photos.
• Effects to add fade-in from black and fade-out to black.
• Various updates, including ability of trimming in video-browser, in-use markers, video rotation and others.
So, a large-scaled update is waiting for us. We are only to click on cherished link in iTunes: $4.99