We have come halfway down 2015 while having a resolution in mind at the dawn of the new-year. According to University of Scranton psychology study, an estimate of 75% maintain their resolution only through the first week while only 46% for the past six months. Why don’t we give it a twist?
Spend less- Save more- Is always on a top 10 list anywhere and everywhere but still no one has got the right tool to go ahead with it. Here’s what I came across for that. Expense Tracker 2.0 is a really nice app to plan budgets wisely, to keep a track of your expenses and budgeting, and to get detailed reports on spending pattern so that you can identify unnecessary areas to cut down and learn to save more.
Key Features of Expense Tracker 2.0
• Manage personal finances on-the-go
• In-built Financial Assistant’s feedback for increased saving
• Add monthly Recurring Expenses and pay them on time
• Bird’s eye view of your Projected Savings and Financial Overview
• Effortlessly view and organize information by month
• Generate Interactive Monthly Financial Reports and email them
• High Contrast urban colour themes for improved visibility
• In-built Calculator with copy & paste features
• Secure your confidential data with Passcode & Touch ID
• Drop box backup & restore between iPhone & iPad
• Apple watch integration
• Expense Tracker 2.0 is 100% FREE to try out
Expense Tracker 2.0 comes in a range of languages for the benefit of the users, which are in the languages of English, Russian, Spanish, French, German and Portuguese. This localizes the product more which gives all a better experience to the users to enjoy the app.
Sure enough downloading this will help you guys achieve your goals and stick to it. So why not do something today so that your future self will thank you for!